Web Site Use
Copyright to the content presented in this website is held by TCVB and it’s stakeholders. The use of any copyrighted material on this website, through duplication, reproduction, lending, distribution, selling, and so forth without permission, regardless of whether it is for profit-making or non-profit purposes, is strictly prohibited.
- In principle, no restrictions are imposed on other websites’ linking to the top page of this website http://businesseventstokyo.org/. If you wish to incorporate a link to this website on your website, we request that you notify us of the content and URL of the website, the reason why you wish to provide a link to this website, your name, and your contact information from the Contact us page.
- Note that a request to link to this website may be refused if the purpose of the website is in direct conflict with the goals of this website or if the website is deemed harmful to the public’s trust in TCVB.
- In principle, TCVB does not accept requests for the inclusion of links on this website.
- TCVB takes every care to ensure the quality of the information presented on this website, but TCVB shall not guarantee that the information is 100% valid and 100% accurate.
- The contents of this website (including the regulations on use) and its URL are subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
- TCVB assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect damages or inconvenience caused to users resulting from the use of the information provided on this website.